Sunday, September 29, 2013

October 2013 - Franklin Covey and Filofax Calendar Inserts

Hi friends,

It is that time of the month when I upload my inserts for the Franklin Covey - Compact and Filofax - Personal.
This time around, I did something a little bit different (I was also stressed for time) and used free images from the web in vibrant fall colors. Let me know whether you like these as much as the other ones or would prefer something completely different.
I received a few email requests for templates without labels or date. For those of you who would rather insert your own labels, etc., I will email (personally) the Publisher files. That way it is easier all around, not that I don't want to make special templates, I just do not have the time to make them on demand...so many different needs!

Here they are, and as always, these are available in both sizes: FC Compact and FF Personal (see links below).

These pictures show you how the inserts will look like straight out of your printer. You can see that I have included crop marks - the final ones will not look like these once cropped . All you have to do is follow the crop marks using either scissors or a guillotine.





For the week of Halloween, I inserted a free art background I found on the web...Thought it was spooky enough!


Here is a video to show you what they look like once they are trimmed:



I hope you like them!

Here are the link:

Franklin Covey - Compact Size

FC - Week 1
FC - Week 2
FC - Week 3
FC - Week 4
FC - Week 5

Filofax - Personal Size

FF - Week 1
FF - Week 2
FF - Week 3
FF - Week 4
FF - Week 5


Thank you for sharing MGC with friends and family!

You can find me on FACEBOOK and YOUTUBE.


Sophia, NJ.

 

* This blog  contains affiliate advertising. I am not affiliated with Filofax or Franklin Covey, I make these inserts for my own personal use and share themwith you free of charge -  all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your feedback and comments. If you have a question or a specific request, do not hesitate, I am here to help! Thanks, S.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover