Friday, November 29, 2013

Vera Bradley - Black Friday Deals - 50% off + free Holiday Tote


Here are some great Black Friday Deals at Vera Bradley: 



Click the links below to start shopping:

Holiday Sale! 50% off select colors and styles! Valid November 27-30th.  

Black Friday Deals! Up to 50% Special Priced Items. Valid November 29th-30th.  

Holiday Tote Gift With Purchase! Free Holiday Tote with purchase of $100 or more. Valid November 29th.


Free Holiday tote for all orders over $100



Happy shopping!

Sophia, NJ


 

  *This site and post contain affiliate advertising - I am affiliated with Vera Bradley and will receive a small commission on purchases made through my site - all opinions are my own.

2 comments:

  1. Hello :) I just wanted to say I have enjoyed your videos at your you tube channel lately, they have inspired me. Thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Helen, it's hard to keep up with a full time job but I guess comments from viewers are always keeping me motivated!

      Delete

I welcome your feedback and comments. If you have a question or a specific request, do not hesitate, I am here to help! Thanks, S.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover