Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Outlet Sale at Vera Bradley - Ends 10/29/14


Hi friends,

Follow the link below for some amazing Vera Bradley Sale....I say Let's start our Christmas Shopping early this year and be done with it by end of November!


Online Outlet! Up to 75% Off! October 28th-29th

Online Outlet! Up to 75% Off! October 28th-29th

Online Outlet! Up to 75% Off! October 28th-29th

Online Outlet! Up to 75% Off! October 28th-29th

Happy shopping!




******************************AFFILIATES********************************



Enjoy FREE shipping exclusively on holiday items with code GETCOZY at Teavana.com! (Valid from 10/24 – 10/26.Cannot combine with other offers) 300x250   NORDSTROM - Free Estée Lauder gift with Beauty purchase!  Plow & Hearth

     Vera Bradley Designs, Inc.  

This site contains affiliate advertising. This is how I support my blog and provide for giveaways and products to review.  All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your feedback and comments. If you have a question or a specific request, do not hesitate, I am here to help! Thanks, S.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover