Sunday, December 8, 2013

Guest Bedroom - Christmas Tour

Hi friends,

I have started decorating for the Holidays!

Here is a tour of my Guest Bedroom all set up for my mother's 6 weeks stay over the Christmas and New Year Holidays!




I hope you enjoy it!

Sophia, NJ


You can find me on FACEBOOK and YOUTUBE.

Thanks for reading and sharing my blog.



Sophia, NJ.

                         

                                                                                                                   

* This blog contains affiliate advertising.I am affiliated with Amazon  and will receive a commission from your purchase made through my links, that is how I support my blog. All opinions are my own.

4 comments:

  1. I'm sure your Mum will be very happy and appreciate all you have done to make her stay very comfortable. Mine died a few years ago and I still miss her company. Have a wonderful Christmas all together. Lorna, North Lincs UK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lorna, I am sorry about your loss, my mum means everything to me, and I am sure yours did to you as well. Please enjoy your holidays in the UK. it must be quite a sight, I have been to a few areas there myself, mostly London, Chester and Stockport.
      Best,
      Sophia, NJ

      Delete
  2. Lorna, I am sorry about your loss, my mum means everything to me, and I am sure yours did to you as well. Please enjoy your holidays in the UK. it must be quite a sight, I have been to a few areas there myself, mostly London, Chester and Stockport.
    Best,
    Sophia, NJ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sophia, we are not far from the cathedral city of Lincoln. We go to Chester quite regularly, love the old buildings in the High Street. Will await your next video/blog. Lorna

      Delete

I welcome your feedback and comments. If you have a question or a specific request, do not hesitate, I am here to help! Thanks, S.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover