Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Coastal Scents Deals (November 2014)



There is a huge sale going on at Coastal Scents right now, and you know I love their shadows...and the 10 blush palette!

Naturally You Combo was $67.80 now $29.85


10 Blush palette was $15.95 now $10.95
Thank you so much for reading my blog and watching my YouTube videos! Share the love!

Sophia, NJ



Connect with me:










Want to send me a product for review? Have a product request?
Mailing address:

My Great Challenge
PO Box 402
519 POMPTON AVE
CEDAR GROVE, NJ 07009-9998





This blog contains affiliate advertising, this is how I support my blog and YouTube Channel. I am affiliated with Coastal Scents,  I was not solicited to advertise for the products mentioned above, all opinions are my own. 

3 comments:

  1. Ever wanted to get free Google+ Circles?
    Did you know you can get them AUTOMATICALLY & ABSOLUTELY FREE by getting an account on Like 4 Like?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seeking to join additional affiliate programs?
    Visit our affiliate directory to see the ultimate list of affiliate networks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. QUANTUM BINARY SIGNALS

    Get professional trading signals sent to your mobile phone daily.

    Start following our signals NOW and gain up to 270% daily.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your feedback and comments. If you have a question or a specific request, do not hesitate, I am here to help! Thanks, S.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover