Sunday, June 29, 2014

Vera Bradley Sale - 50 to 60% off selected designs until July 16th

Click the link below:



What is on sale at 50 % off?

from top left to right: Bittersweet, Citron, Julep Tulip
from bottom left: Olivia Pink, Tutti Frutti, Venitian Paisley


Vera Bradley Designs, Inc.

*************************************************************

60% off these patterns - two days only - ends 6/29
Click the link below:

Shop the Vera Bradley Summer Sale! 60% off Select Colors 

From left: Marina Paisley, Go Wild,  Va Va Bloom, Portobello Road, Baroque, Happy Snails

Happy Shopping!

I am affiliated with Vera Bradley - purchases through my links earn commissions which help support my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your feedback and comments. If you have a question or a specific request, do not hesitate, I am here to help! Thanks, S.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover