Sunday, January 27, 2013

Speed cleaning the Kitchen

Hi friends,

Since I am becoming more comfortable with filming around the house I made this video yesterday to share with you how I speed clean my kitchen in 35 minutes.
Speed cleaning does not mean that you fake "clean", you do clean, it's just a more methodical and obviously faster way to clean for those of us who are home management challenged and also too busy with the rest of our lives to spend an entire week end cleaning around the house.

This method is very similar to my bathroom cleaning routine in that I multi task - while something is soaking I do something else , etc. It allows me to quickly go through the entire area in a relatively fast manner...It does require some energy but as I mention in the video, it is energy well spent!

I do apologize for the dogs and cats whining in the background, apparently they do protest when I am doing something that does not involve them!

To make things easier, I am including this free printable which follows the steps I took to speed clean my kitchen. You can click on the link to download it as a PDF for your Home Management Binder or for quick reference.

I hope you enjoy this video.
Thank you for watching!



Here is the template (you can either click on the picture for a larger view or click the link below for the downloadable version):


Kitchen Template Link for Download
Here is the video: 





Thank you for subscribing to my YouTube channel, you can also find me on FACEBOOK.

Sophia, NJ.

11 comments:

  1. Wow! Thank you so much for the checklist. Managing a house is really not easy, more so a kitchen. Everything has to be spotless and clean. It is not fake cleaning, but simply using the time right. You can always multitask without sacrificing the quality of your work and that is what you've achieved your goal.
    Dwight Franklin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks.the to do list is realy helpful.timing is so impotant to me becauce Im aworking mum, have 3 young girls and they need thier time to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is very useful information.It is very important to manage a kitchen to manage a house.
    home management software

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love ur videos ,in ur kitchen I noticed u have ur poy lids behind ur stove hoe do u keek them from getting greasy when u cook

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love ur videos ,in ur kitchen I noticed u have ur poy lids behind ur stove hoe do u keek them from getting greasy when u cook

    ReplyDelete
  6. "Speed cleaning" may sound impossible as a term, but it is indeed possible! I don't think I can clean as fast as you do, but I believe I manage to do so by remembering one thing. "Go slow, then you'll go fast." What this means is that you do things methodically for everything to go fast. Thanks for sharing!

    German Zollinger @ Total Clean Equipment

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for this nice and informative post,
    kitchen

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's really a nice and helpful piece of information. I'm glad that you shared this helpful info with us. Please keep us informed like this.
    Best house cleaning in Raleigh NC

    ReplyDelete
  9. Its an awesome full of flavour information :)I'm really happy to visit this blog,I Just add my own choice at the end of the day, before you go to bed, put everything back in its place. Give your Kitchen a good look over and make sure the lines are full of cleaning.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Are you looking for free Twitter Followers?
    Did you know you can get these AUTOMATICALLY AND TOTALLY FREE by registering on Like 4 Like?

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your feedback and comments. If you have a question or a specific request, do not hesitate, I am here to help! Thanks, S.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover