Saturday, July 28, 2012

Home Management Filing System templates


Here are the templates for the open calendar/schedule I use for my Home Management filing system. Though they are free to download, if you chose to share them on Pinterest, Youtube etc. please be kind and credit mygreatchallenge.blogspot.com for them.  Click on the title (Spring, Fall etc. to download).

I use these templates with my filing system, here is the original post: My Home Management Filing System if you want to learn how I organize my bills, receipts and reminders. They can also be used as single docket sheets for a home management binder.



FALL


WINTER

SPRING
  
SUMMER

 I hope you enjoy these templates, Thank you and happy organizing!

Sophia, NJ

4 comments:

  1. To choose the Media Room and automation system that is an ideal match to the needs of your family, it is important to be certain about your home requirements.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like it is going to work out for me. I will let you know how it works in a few short weeks. I found it on Pintrest. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It’s appropriate time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I have read this post and if I could I wish to suggest you few interesting things or advice. Perhaps you could write next articles referring to this article. I desire to read even more things about it!
    Whmcs templates

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your feedback and comments. If you have a question or a specific request, do not hesitate, I am here to help! Thanks, S.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover